Monday, March 29, 2010

congrats and year two begins

I want to start this blog by congratulating Michelle one of our group. She has lost 25 pounds and still going. Way to go girl you keep it up.

My 2nd year begins April 17, 2010. Yes, i am still stuck at a 70 pound weight loss, so my next doctor appointment is April 29, so today, I start my 2nd year and will aim toward the next 70 pound loss. If I do more great, if less than ok, just as long as I do. The year has really gone by fast. I feel better about the slow loss because I feel it will stay off easier and longer. We shall see. :) Keep up the good work shell and let us know how you do.

1 comment:

  1. You know what they say? It's easier to keep off if you lose it slower. I lost forty-two pounds but have gained back twenty. It's a constant battle.

    ReplyDelete